Reading Time: 5 minutes
Look no further if you want to know how to delete your PhotoCircle account. We’ll show you and educate you on how to terminate your PhotoCircle account with just a few easy steps in this post.
You can establish one or more “Circles” using the PhotoCircle App to share photographs and video clips you choose and invite others to join those Circles. Members of that Circle, its Moderator, and any other Members permitted by the Moderator or other members can only see media submitted to that Circle, including images, videos, comments, and similar sorts of material.
PhotoCircle is one of the greatest family photo-sharing apps. PhotoCircle keeps you in contact with the people you care about the most, whether you have loved folks that live far away or you’re going on vacation and want to share great moments with everyone else who won’t be able to join you.
Birthdays, marriages, and other special occasions are ideal occasions to document unique recollections. PhotoCircle makes it simple for all visitors to exchange images from the special day with one another while keeping your photos private.
Teachers and coaches can better inform parents of their children’s growth than ever before. PhotoCircle is ideal for sharing creative projects, recess activities, and after-school sports. PhotoCircle makes cooperation a snap, whether it’s off-site employees exchanging information with the office, fashion designers planning the next season, or house builders sharing photographs with potential buyers.
More information about PhotoCircle privacy policies:
- The media you contribute to a PhotoCircle will only be viewable to others in that PhotoCircle and will not be shared with anyone outside of that PhotoCircle.
- You have complete control over which Contributions you post and remove.
- You may choose whether or not you want to view tailored adverts.
- You have the ability to edit or delete any personal information we hold on you at any time.
- They will never sell your personal information to a third party.
Also Read: Recovering deleted photos from iPhone got easy. Check how?
How to delete PhotoCircle Account?
If you wish to deactivate or delete your PhotoCircle account, just send a deletion email to PhotoCircle customer service. Here are some steps to follow:
- To compose a new email, go to your PhotoCircle email address and select “Compose” or “Create.”
- “Request to Delete PhotoCircle Account” should be the title.
- Send an email requesting that your account be deleted or closed.
- After you’ve finished writing your message, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tip: Once your data or profile has been destroyed from the PhotoCircle database, you may not be able to recover it again in the future.
Look at this example:
In the Title box, type: Account deletion request
Body: I’d want my account with [business name] to be terminated since I’m no longer interested in using the service.
Personal information to put in the body of the email
- Electronic mail address (your email address registered on the site or app).
- Login name (username you use on the site)
Tip: Write them on a business day, and you will almost always get a confirmation email about your deletion request.
How can I remove a picture in PhotoCircle?
Here’s how you may quickly delete or remove photographs from your PhotoCircle account.
- Go to the photo you want to remove and select it.
- Press and hold the option button.
- To erase it, scroll down to the delete option.
How to cancel your PhotoCircle subscription on your iPhone or iPad?
- To begin, go to the settings app and choose your name.
- After that, choose the “Subscriptions” option.
- (Note that you may not see this tab right away.) Tap on iTunes & Appstore in such a situation.)
- Then, choose your Apple ID. Sign in with your Apple ID, then choose “Subscriptions” from the drop-down menu.
- After that, touch on the PhotoCircle (subscription) you wish to check out.
- Now press the Cancel button.
- (Note that if there is no “Cancel Subscription” option for PhotoCircle, it has already been terminated.) It will no longer be renewed).
How can you cancel your PhotoCircle subscription on your Android smartphone?
To cancel your PhotoCircle membership on Android, you must first understand that just removing the PhotoCircle app will not suffice. Take the following steps:
- Go over to the Google Play Store to get started. Make sure you’re logged into the correct Google account if you have many.
- Go to “Subscriptions” from the menu.
- Select the PhotoCircle subscription you want to cancel and select “Cancel Subscription.”
- Complete the task as indicated.
- Your future memberships will be terminated and will not be renewed after your PhotoCircle membership has been removed from Google Play.
How to cancel your PhotoCircle subscription on a Mac or Chromebook?
Follow these steps to terminate your PhotoCircle membership on your Mac:
- To begin, open the Mac App Store and then tap on your username in the bottom-right sidebar.
- At the top of the screen, choose “View Information” and, if requested, sign in.
- On the next screen, scroll down until you reach the “Subscriptions” option, then click “Manage.”
- Select “Edit” next to the PhotoCircle app, then “Cancel Subscription.”
How to Uninstall PhotoCircle from iPhone?
Follow these instructions to remove PhotoCircle from your iPhone:
- On your home screen, press and hold on to the PhotoCircle icon till it starts vibrating.
- You’ll see an X Mark at the top of the app icon as it begins to tremble.
- To remove the PhotoCircle app from your phone, tap the X.
How to Uninstall PhotoCircle in Android?
- Open the Google Play app first, then tap the hamburger menu symbol in the upper left corner.
- After you’ve completed these steps, navigate to “My Apps and Games,” then “Installed.”
- A list of all your installed applications on your phone will appear.
- Now choose PhotoCircle and click “uninstall.”
- You may also use the search box to find the program you wish to delete, then choose and uninstall it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is PhotoCircle completely free?
- Yes. PhotoCircle is available for free for both Android and iOS.
- What is the procedure for deleting my Circle account?
- If you want to remove or deactivate your account, send an email to email@example.com.
- What functions does the PhotoCircle app have?
- You may use PhotoCircle to establish one or more “Circles” in which you can exchange images and video clips, and invite others to join those Circles.